There was a discussion on how some DM's have crit hit and miss tables that many people like. So I want to come up with one. It is partially done but this is how it works in case any of you don't know. You roll a 1 then reroll to see what happens. Same if you roll a crit. Any input would be nice.
1. Dislocate your shoulder (dc13 + 1per weapon size to hold onto weapon) (reflex save)
5. You miss and barly hold onto your weapon
7. You loose grip of your weapon (thrown about 10-20 feet but could hit someone)
13. You miss the target and hit the nearest one (if there is none, then just a miss)
20. Your miss causes you to loose balance and you fall over
Critical Hit Table
1. Daze the opponent for 1d3 rounds
4. You knock your enemy’s weapon away from his grasp
7. You did not crit
10. Your hit knocked the opponents’ helmet (or other part of armor) off
13. Your hit causes bleeding damage of 1d4 for 1d3 rounds
17. Your hit knocks your opponent back 5 feet and might knock him over
20. Striking vital spot of opponent (i.e. head or neck) (damage is an additional x2 or instant death)
I would like some input on if you people would play with a table like this or if you would just rather do regular crits and misses? Also if you would like ton play with a table like this, what else should be on there. While some things can remaina regular crit and miss. I think that some random things would be fun.