I don't remember when the last one was, so I figured I'd post it again. New year and all that.
1) The word "Games" refers to "role playing games" as defined in the context of this community. This means LARPs, tabletop RPGs, chat-based RPGs, email RPGs, LJ based RPGs, etc. MMORPGs, CRPGs, and video game RPGs don't count, you can discuss them elsewhere.. Neverwinter Nights in a DMed setting does count, that's about the only exception.
2) Games is deliberately vague - you can mention campaigns, or you can mention game systems. If you do mention campaigns though, I want to know what game system you were using. Please try to be clear about versions - if you were playing D&D was it 3.5? 3.0? AD&D2 etc?
3) Feel free to comment on other people's posts, but only after you've posted one of your own. No free comments!
4) Played and GMed are synonymous; the GM is just another player for our purposes.
5) Three and only three answers to each question! You don't get any additional freebies!
1) What are the last three games you played?
2) What three games have you enjoyed playing the most?
3) What three games that you have never played would you most like to try out?
Edited to add: While I'm at it, I also created a Frapper for the community. I did this a while back but now for the life of me I can't find it - this time I've bookmarked it in the community info. So feel free to add yourself to the frapper just for kicks: http://www.frappr.com/roleplayersljcommunity