Name 12 characters you have played in RPGs, before looking at the questions that follow. List your characters numbered 1 to 12, with the name of the RPG you played them in. Once you've picked your 12 characters, look at the questions and answer accordingly. (No peeking until you've picked your characters!) Put your answers behind a LJ-cut.
1) Who would make a better college professor: 6, or 11?
2) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
3) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
4) What is, or would be, 9's favourite book?
5) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
6) For some reason, 5 is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9, or 10?
7) 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
8) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
9) If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would they get it back?
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
14) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
21) What is 6's secret?
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
24) 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
My Wife's Answers